Sort all of your clothing items by gender and then by size. When you look at the hanger, make sure the hook is pointing to the left (like a question mark). Hang your item on the size hanger that is most suited to that particular piece of clothing. This is your chance to use up all of those plastic child size hangers that are taking up space in your closet. Wire hangers are fairly inexpensive and work well for most big kids and maternity clothing.
- Find all the items you would like to consign at an SRC event.
- Ensure all items are clean and free of tears, holes, odors, and stains.
- Hang items according to gender and size.
- Tie shoes together or place in a plastic Ziploc bag.
- Enter item description, size, and price.
- Print tags and pin them to upper right side of your hanging items.
- For items that are placed in clear plastic Ziploc type bags, tape the printed tags to the outside (do not tape over the barcode).